|SunsetCities > Arizona > Sedona|
is a great place to visit. It is located in North Central Arizona. The
Located in Red Rock country, Sedona is an out activities paradise due in part to its excellent climate and the environmental setting.
Sedona has hiking, mountain biking and numerous activities.
"Experience Sedona Guide And Travel Planner CD, Click
Free Trail Map Viewer Click Here <- This one takes time because it has some much information.
· Sedona got its name from Sedona Miller Schnebly who settled in the Oak Creek area in the early 20th century. They had originally wanted to name the place Schnebly Station.
· The City of Sedona was incorporated in 1988.
· The population is about 11,300.
· The elevation is 4350 at the town hall.
· Sedona gets about 2 to 4 million visitors per year.